An HFU account is required to use digital services at HFU.
The access data for this HFU account was sent to you in a personal letter.
If you have not yet received your access data, you can pick it up in person (upon proof of identity) at one of the following locations:
- With your HFU account you can access centrally provided digital services. We are gradually putting these services back into operation.
- From now on, your login with the HFU account will be protected by additional security measures. Two-factor authentication is required for every login.
- We recommend using your smartphone for the two-factor authentication.
What you have to do
- Log in with your access data.
- During your first login, you will be asked to set a new password and register a two-factor authentication key. The instructions for this process can be found at: https://howto.hs-furtwangen.de/en/2fa/
Important: Until further notice, this does not affect your current Mailbox.org email account or FELIX access.